Your relationship with food:
As with all of my clients, your lifestyle and food choices are highly personal and are many years in the making. And if you’re human, some of your choices aren’t great. The good news is that I can teach you to redirect some of your behaviors with a sane, doable, science-based, and sustainable approach.
Contact me at 312-218-7969 to discuss your relationship with food and to learn how I can help you lose weight, feel great and get healthy.
My 12 Nutrition Pillars
- Diet is a 4-letter word
- Eat one-ingredient foods
- Calorie-counting is useless
- Poor nutrition is a form of self-abuse
- It’s OK to be hungry (benefits of Intermittent Fasting)
- Supplementation is necessary
- Use science to guide choices with nutrition and supplementation (food sensitivities, gut health, hormones/cortisol/thyroid/lipids/glucose testing)
- Invest in high quality food and supplements. The ROI is priceless.
- Sugar is the devil’s work
- Fat does not make you fat
- Fat free and sugar free = chemical “$hit” storm